15 audio Reviews with Responses

Skiddle - Loss Skiddle - Loss

Great work on this, the reverse sound got a little annoying at times but overall the track is nice. Well done.

Skiddle responds:

Thanks :3

KR1D - Turbulence KR1D - Turbulence

While the foundation of the song is ok your production needs lots of improvement. The drop is a little bland and the song itself is bland as well. May I suggest working with some more instruments sounds rather than synths to help build a better foundation for writing a song. You'll improve, it just takes time

KR1D responds:

Novacore :O didn't expect to see you here! I agree that there aren't quite enough instruments, but I definitely need to stop using synths for everything. Thank you very much for listening to my song and giving feedback! You're the best! :)

Animal Crossing (Remix) Animal Crossing (Remix)

I really liked this remix a lot! The drop could've been mixed better however. This is some astounding work however, I love me some KK Slider. Keep it up! :)

Ang3lix responds:

Thank you very much, especially for your sincerity. I will strive to improve x3

Starlight Starlight

I really miss house music like this, I wish more people these days made it. Great work on this song!

ArezOfficial responds:

OMG NOVACORE!! Dude I'm a huge fan of you, thanks so much for your comment bro, I love your music :D

.:Dinosaurs:. [Tribute to Kill Rex] .:Dinosaurs:. [Tribute to Kill Rex]

While there were some decent ideas in this track (the beginning for example) the rest of the track required more love on the mixdown. I recommend checking out some YouTube tutorials to learn the basics of mixing and mastering your tracks. Seamless and Cymatics provide good resources to new producers, and Cymatics gives away enough free stuff for you to take advantage and learn from those projects. Keep working hard and you'll keep getting better.

BlueAlpha14 responds:

Christ I really need to work on my mixing if I got a 2 star review for just mixing XD Wish I would've known that before I released the final product, because I did release a second WIP asking about the mixing.
Thanks for the review though, I like feedback.
~Alpha

FF6 - Terra 2016 (Remake) FF6 - Terra 2016 (Remake)

Hey nice remake of this amazing FF song. This one is quite a classic. The drums are great as well. My only piece of criticism would be to cut some of the high end off of this track as it felt harsh at times. Overall good work!

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks.

I will keep that in mind. ;)

Non-American Ninja Warrior Non-American Ninja Warrior

This is a track that's full of good ideas but lacks some extra presence. The melodies and synths are all well done but the track still feels really empty. What I would do is add some pads in the background and lower the volume of the synths a bit to let the drums shine a bit more. Overall not a bad piece of work, keep working hard!

RealMinecraft responds:

Wow thanks so much for the input! I kinda rushed this since i'm starting to get the hang of some things and I was using the demo of FL lol, explaining why some of it is kinda empty. Really appreciate the insight!

Elephant Zone Elephant Zone

I like it! Really nice work on this one, reminds me of an old video game. :D

Bertn1991 responds:

Aww, thanks! I used instrument patches from the Sega Genesis / Mega Drive to make it sound that way. Happy you enjoyed it ^-^

Beyond the Worlds Beyond the Worlds

I'm speechless when I listen to your music. This is so damn amazing and you need WAAYYY more attention! :D

WIGMANN responds:

Thank you a lot. Your comment gave me some hope haha :D

Hitch Hitch

Ah I love this! So relaxing and full of great stuff. I can see this being played at a lounge somewhere :)

B-RadGfromOV responds: