HW - Back In The Days HW - Back In The Days

That moment when you realize Haywyre made better music 7 years ago then you do now in 2016. This is just so damn good!

Hitch Hitch

Ah I love this! So relaxing and full of great stuff. I can see this being played at a lounge somewhere :)

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Nimbus Nimbus

Great stuff, reminds me of something that would be in a movie. Love it! :)

Fanopeion responds:

I'm glad :D

Babadook Babadook

Reminds me of the old Figure days and dubstep back then, nice stuff!

P3YOSHI responds:

Thanks! :) My next song is also horror themed! :)

Himalaya Himalaya

Very relaxing tune! :)

FD - The Lost Ark FD - The Lost Ark

Great job, very atmospheric!

ForgottenDawn responds:

Thanks!

Get Jazzy On 'Em Get Jazzy On 'Em

This reminds me of something that would be on a Sega Genesis game which really makes me happy. Nice work! :)

Dj Ninri - Data Bridge Dj Ninri - Data Bridge

I really like the ideas in this song! Idk if I would consider this dubstep, I'd consider it outrun or synthwave, definitely fits within that style. Great ideas and layering, and the drums fit super well. Really well done! :)

nuFF3 responds:

Thanks man, and I agree it might not be 'dubstep' but newgrounds doesnt have enough styles to chose between when uploading. The bassline is 'wubbly' so I guess it could be put under dubstep, or chillstep, or electronic music... whatever, thanks for your response anyways.

EDIT;
Changed the "genre" to 'New Wave', it might suit it better...

Dovax - Dream Dovax - Dream

You got quite a few good ideas in this tune. The lack of hihats in the drop and background noise made it feel like something was missing. Other then that, good stuff!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy [Remake] ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy [Remake]

Good stuff, my one point of criticism is the drums. They seem a little off the way they sound (mostly the snare) but other then that amazing job! :)

pokerockmario responds:

Yeah I agree, but I tried my best to get something with a similar timbre.

Thanks for your review! :)